Helsinki, September 15, 2022 - Next Block Expo has partnered with Brella to deliver a truly unique networking experience at their upcoming blockchain festival happening in November 2022.
"A world-class networking experience - that is what we want to be remembered for in upcoming years," says Next Block Expo Co-founder, Tom Kopera.
"Networking is one of the most important reasons why people attend web3 events. Next Block Expo will provide startups with an opportunity for speed-dating with investors. We prepared a special networking zone with numbered tables to make it effective."
"Networking is one of the most important reasons why people attend web3 events." - Tom Kopera, Co-founder at Next Block Expo
Brella’s matchmaking algorithm will connect all attendees and sponsors at Next Block Expo with their top networking matches based on their shared interests. This will guarantee valuable 1:1 meetings with like-minded blockchain & web3 experts at the click of a button.
Since 2016, Brella has helped create millions of meaningful connections and it's now the event supplier of choice at thousands of in-person events including MET AMS, TechBBQ, Wolves Summit, and CRETech London.
"We’re delighted to partner with Next Block Expo," says Brella CEO and Co-founder, Markus Kauppinen. "They share our vision of smart networking-driven events where attendees can get the quality networking and life-changing connections they deserve."
Brella also involves all networkers in a large-scale reforestation project in South East Asia, and with 5,000 attendees already registered for the event, Next Block Expo is a great opportunity to move forward in this mission and achieve the goal of 100,000 trees planted in 2022.
As the event date approaches, Next Block Expo will send all attendees more information on how to use Brella effectively and when to do so.
Remember to save the date— November 23-24, Berlin. Until then, check them out at: www.nextblockexpo.com
- Virtual events
- Hybrid events
- In-person events
- How to book 635x more meetings with your event sponsorship
- Is your virtual event platform giving the best experience to your sponsors?
- The 6 questions your virtual sponsors will ask that you need to answer
- Personalize the attendee experience with Brella's Access Control features
- 4 trends that will define your event success in 2021
- 7 lessons we learned while planning our own internal virtual event
- Event matchmaking
- Next Block Expo partners with Brella for a world-class networking experience
- Brella partners with One Tree Planted for a future of sustainable events
- Brella and Wonder partner to create unique 360 networking experiences
- Meet a Brellaneer