Media & press
Download our official press-kit, promotional images and press releases.
Brella is the leading event platform for virtual, physical and hybrid events.
The world’s leading conferences and exhibitions trust Brella to power their events with relevant content, quality networking and multiple revenue generating opportunities, based on 5 solid years of virtual event experience.
And with meticulous reporting and analytics on meetings, trending topics and buyer intent, event organizers can deliver measurable exposure and transparent return on investment (ROI) for all their exhibitors, sponsors and partners – consistently and easily.
Brella has facilitated connections between millions of participants at both physical and virtual events, and is on a mission to bring attendees together around the world for memorable, relevant and engaging meetings.
From cinching your next investment round, to finding a new job, to meeting a new research partner, and much more, meeting the right person one-on-one changes everything.
- Founding Year: 2016
- Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
- Office locations: NYC, Helsinki, Jyväskylä
- Awards: Best Networking Technology, Best Conference Technology - Event Technology Awards
- Employees: ~50
- Revenue/business stats: 4x revenue growth 2020-2021
- Customers: Informa, IQPC, Marcus Evans AND THOUSANDS MORE