Providing event attendees with quality meetings is the whole purpose of business events. Still, few event organizers are interested in measuring how well the networking actually performs.
One reason for the low interest in measuring networking performance is the lack of a relevant framework for measurement.
Brella uses Smart KPIs to help organizers focus their attention on the most important metrics regarding networking:
Meeting Acceptance Rate (MAR) - measures the quality of matchmaking and the ease of meeting booking in the app.
Percentage of pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings vs. during the event scheduled meetings - measures the quality of communication and sponsor onboarding.
Number of meetings - measures the number of new connections you were able to facilitate. Try to improve this number year after year.
Percentage of people with meetings - measures the hype you've been able to create around networking and how active people are in the app.
Percentage of sponsors with meetings - measures the quality of your sponsor onboarding activities. Sponsors with meetings are 3x more likely to come back to your event vs. sponsors without meetings.
The average number of meetings per sponsor - measures how active your sponsors are in the app. Active sponsors will have more meetings and are more likely to return.
- Ranking of meeting interest/topics - allows the organiser to understand the reasons why people want to meet
Networking NPS - measures the quality of networking at your event.
By following SMART KPI's framework, you can improve sponsor and attendee retention, which will radically improve your event's profitability.
- Virtual events
- Hybrid events
- In-person events
- How to book 635x more meetings with your event sponsorship
- Is your virtual event platform giving the best experience to your sponsors?
- The 6 questions your virtual sponsors will ask that you need to answer
- Event engagement
- Event matchmaking
- Next Block Expo partners with Brella for a world-class networking experience
- Brella partners with One Tree Planted for a future of sustainable events
- Brella and Wonder partner to create unique 360 networking experiences
- Meet a Brellaneer