Name: Brella Ltd Business ID: 2765076-7
Address: Kivääritehtaankatu 6 C, 40100 Jyväskylä
2) Person in charge of data files
Name: Markus Kauppinen
Address: Kivääritehtaankatu 6 C, 40100 Jyväskylä Finland
3) Purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data can be handled for following purposes:
• customer service as well as management and development of the customer relationship,
• for improving our user experience,
• to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations,
• analysis and statistics,
• marketing, market surveys and studies, as well as
• other similar purposes.
Personal data can also be processed by other Brella Ltd’s Finnish affiliate companies in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
4) Personal information in the data files
Data file may contain the following information:
• contact information, such as full name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses,
• information regarding the customer relationship, such as billing and payment information, product-, service- and ordering information, information regarding customer feedback, contacts and cancellation
• user information, such as username, password and other unique identification browsing, search information and other information concerning your use of our services
• user-generated data, such as messages, photos, videos, searches etc.
• data about your device, such as information about the device you use: type of your device, your IP-address and various diagnostic data
• If you use your device to connect to a third party service, such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, we may collect data you provide to this particular third party, such as your contacts, calendar entries, photos, log in information and suchlike data you give to this particular third party service. However, we never collect this data without your permission. If you do not grant your particular permission to us, we will not collect this information
• possible other information gathered with data-subjects consent.
5) Regular sources of information
Information regarding the data subject are regularly gathered:
• from data subjects themselves via phone, internet, e-mail or in other similar fashion
• with cookies and other similar tech
• by Brella Ltd’s other Finnish affiliate companies
• from Population register center/Population Information System, Brella’s address database, phone companies’ databases and other similar private and public registries.
6) Regular disclosure of data and information transfer outside of EU or the European Economic Area
Information may be disclosed with the data subject’s consent for marketing purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
Information may be transferred and stored to a server outside of EU or the European Economic Area to be processed by the Controller or Controller’s affiliate on Controller’s behalf in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
7) Data subjects’ rights
• Right to inspect and rectify
The data subject has the right to verify the stored data in the data file that regards the data subject. Inquiries regarding the right of inspection must be in writing and signed and sent to the address mentioned in paragraph 1. If the case that the information in the data file is incorrect, the data subject may submit a request to the person in charge of the data file stated in paragraph 2 to rectify the error.
• Right of refusal
The data subject has the right to prohibit the controller of processing personal data for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling and other direct marketing, market research and opinion polls, as well as registers or genealogical research. Prohibition and rectification matters are to be sent by mail to the address referred in paragraph 1.
8) Data protection principles
Brella Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, but we note that the Internet is not always a secure medium. Brella Ltd restricts access to information about you to those Brella Ltd’s personnel who need to know the information e.g. for responding to your inquiry or request.