Lead Developer | Head Of Engineering
Jyväskylä | Helsinki | Full-Time
Only established in 2016, Brella has already helped hundreds of thousands of people at events find jobs, colleagues etc. and is on a path towards rapid international scaling. Our clients include companies such as Samsung, TechCrunch and Slush.
We want you to be a key player in a team that is building the architecture required to handle our rapid growth. Our multidisciplinary team combines design, front-end and backend engineering, and we’d like you to be interested in methods outside just technical scope.
- Providing technical guidance and being a mentor for the development team
- Participating in every phase of the development process from concepting to release
- Actively improving our product development processes
- Contributing to our software architecture as we scale
What we expect:
- At least 4 years of experience in developing software applications
- A great understanding in web technologies such as Ruby on Rails, or another MVC-backend
- Ability to scale software in cloud services such as Heroku and Amazon S3
- Experience in building and working with APIs
- Understanding of lean product development
- Generalist attitude and good team skills
- Understanding of React and React Native is a plus
What we offer:
- Agility of a start-up with a focus on shipping long-term solutions (No cowboys)
- Fully funded medical coverage
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Whatever equipment you need to get the work done
- Competitive salary & equity
- Gym membership with breakfast and classes from spinning to yoga (gym located on bottom floor of office building)
Please send us a brief introduction of yourself and links to projects you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org.