Only established in 2016, Brella has already helped hundreds of thousands of people at events find jobs, colleagues, investors etc. and is on a path towards rapid international scaling. We provide the world’s smartest event platform for events with the heart in networking and so far we have digitally transformed thousands of events across 60+ different countries worldwide. Our clients include companies such as Google, Samsung, TechCrunch and Slush.
Will you be Brella’s next Sales Development Rep? 🧐
We are looking for an ambitious and hungry sales pro to start building our outbound sales channel to ensure our future growth. This is a new role at Brella so you’ll get a chance to start from scratch. As Brella’s new Sales Representative your goal is to hunt as many outbound leads as you possibly can handle. We need your help to grow our sales and achieve our goals. We're going global really fast, so you get to join us at an extremely interesting time. You would be an instrumental part of scaling our company!
Why Brella & our Sales team? 🚀
- The event industry is in the middle of huge global transformation and Brella is in a great position to disrupt the market and come out as a big winner.
- Our fast global growth and relatively small size can offer lots of opportunities for high achievers.
- At Brella you get to be challenged daily to grow in a truly global team with one of the fastest-growing startups in Finland.
- We have a very strong people-first culture. You'll have the opportunity to grow with (and into) your tasks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. No strict hierarchy & a great Brella team spirit! 🥳
- You get to sell increase our new sale numbers outside the inbound sales channel.
- This is a completely new role in our sales team! You get to bring your outbound sales experience and mentality to our team.
- We have flexible working hours and great office facilities in the heart of Helsinki. (Kamppi)
“You are one of the first two recruitments in this new sales channel and will be playing a pivotal role in building Brella’s outbound sales channel. The success of this channel is critical in Brella’s capability to achieve our future growth targets.” (Sami, Brella’s Chief Revenue Officer)
How would your daily work look like? 🖥️
- The purpose of this role is to generate qualified outbound meetings for the Outbound Account Executive to close.
- You are prospecting ICP and TAM prospects using a multitude of channels: CRM, Social media, prospecting tools, search engines etc.
- You are booking outbound sales meetings using a multitude of channels: phone, email, social media etc.
- You are complying with Brella’s CRM guidelines on a daily basis.
- This sales role is a front row seat to this change and builds your skills and knowledge in a way that sets you up for any kind of success you might be looking for during your career.
- In this position, you will get both the freedom to perform and the support from your awesome Sales team. This means that it will be possible to take ownership and work independently but also discuss potential clients and other issues together with your colleagues to be able to make decisions together.
- All of us are working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths.
What kind of Sales Development Rep are you? 🦄
- First and foremost, we are looking for a person who is extremely motivated in doing outbound sales and hitting our monthly sales targets.
- You have the needed skills in doing high velocity outbound meeting booking and the ability to understand Brella’s Ideal Customer Profile to prospect companies according to this framework.
- You know how to arouse interest in Brella for contacts who might not know about us.
- You have already gained experience in outbound booking (preferably international)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. No finnish language required!
- Some keywords that will make the magic happen: Never give up -attitude. Ability to stay motivated when faced with adversity. Patient and committed to long term success. Attention to detail. Process orientation.
What to expect from our recruitment process ♻️
Before making any further decisions, you’ll meet:
👋 Our Chief Revenue Officer Sami. He’ll tell you more about our awesome Sales team and our exciting growth plans.
👋 One of your potential future colleagues. So you get a glimpse of our way of working.
👋 Our Talent & Culture Lead Hanna. She’ll tell you more about our Brella culture & values.
Do you want to have an influence on Brella's future and grow with us?
Please add a short (max. 1min) video: Choose any topic/concept you are familiar with but an average person wouldn’t be (examples: something you have studied, work-related, hobby etc). In this video explain the topic as understandably as possible and share it with us. We would love to see your passion as well!
The position is filled as soon as we find the right fit. This is a Helsinki-based onsite job, but there is a possibility for remote work every now and then. Thumbs up for the perfect match! 👍