Brella provides the world’s smartest networking platform for events. We have digitally transformed thousands of events across 56 different countries worldwide. Our customers are the thought leaders in their respective industries, like Google, Microsoft, AT&T, Informa Knect365, Ernst & Young, Qualcomm, IBM, TechCrunch, Techstars, Hubspot, Ericsson and The Linux Foundation, among many others. Founded in 2016, Brella’s headquarters are located in Finland, with a US headquarters in New York.
We have way too many great ideas, but not enough Brellaneers to support our exciting growth plans. That’s why we are now looking for a motivated International Business Trainee for Fall 2020 to join our Brella team.
You’ll get a chance to work together with our international & highly talented Brellaneers by supporting our Sales and Finance teams with various tasks, such as invoicing.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and for you to take responsibility in contributing to the common team effort. New ways of working are always welcomed at Brella.
You’ll be part of Brella’s Helsinki team, based in Kamppi HQ. In your role you’ll get an opportunity to build the next big thing for a $26 billion market that is growing steadily and nowadays also virtually: the event industry.
Why Brella? 🚀
- A unique and challenging opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in Finland.
- Excellent coaching opportunities from an experienced and dedicated team.
- A lot of support from our amazing Brellaneers.
- You get to be challenged daily to grow in a truly global team.
- Flexible working hours and great office facilities.
How would your daily work look like? 🖥️
- As an International Business Trainee at Brella, you will work as part of our Finance and Sales teams by providing support with their daily processes.
- You will work on various tasks, especially in the field of finance.
- Tasks include for example drafting contracts, invoicing etc.
What kind of Trainee you are? 🦄
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, it's our internal working language.
- You have enthusiasm towards B2B business & growth company culture.
- You take ownership of your own work and results.
- You have great teamwork skills.
- You are interested in practicing continuous self-study and development.
Do you want to have an influence on Brella's future and grow with us?
The role is fixed-term for 6 months. However, there might be a possibility to continue after the internship period. The desired start date is at the beginning of September 2020. The internship is paid and full-time.
Due to the vacation season we’ll contact all the potential candidates in August. Thank you for your patience.
Thumbs up for the perfect match! 👍