Want to join an all-star enterprise sales team at a fast growth SaaS company? You’re in luck - we are looking for two experienced and highly driven Account Managers to join our fast growing team in Helsinki!
We hope to see you possess interesting & diverse sales experience, customer service skills combined with a deep passion for technology, new systems and innovation for business solutions.
Ideally you’ve already mastered the art of sales during your career, we’ll support you in every way possible and teach you the in’s and out’s out of the industry. We hope that you’ll also bring some great initiatives for us to learn from!
Sales is a core function at Brella that is expected to co-operate closely with the other teams including marketing and communications, product & CSM function. You will report to our Sales Director.
Your key responsibilities
- Contributing to the growth of our sales team globally, we need all hands on deck to ensure we’re doing the right things.
- Driving sales to the next level in performance and methods on your dedicated sales region.
- Hosting sales demo’s and owning the entire sales cycle with dedicated accounts
- Cooperation with our marketing, technical and customer success teams to contribute in our larger product vision
- Constant learning towards our industry and the solutions we’re offering. Learning never stops at Brella.
What we expect from you
- Experience in software sales, preferably in high-growth SaaS environments
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Data driven attitude & interest towards all things tech
- Deep ambition in being apart of the next big success story
- Being able to work independently and team building skills
Benefits and what’s in it for you
- A very unique and challenging opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in Finland
- You get to be challenged daily to grow in a truly global team
- Lots of responsibility and room for growth, we’re currently preparing to scale fast next year
- A competitive salary with a goal-driven bonus structure
- Lunch benefits
- Dream setup: laptop + smartphone of your choice
- Hobby coupons (e.g., for gym, movies, theater, opera, etc)
- Relocation support if necessary
- Flexible working hours
- Great office facilities at the heart of Helsinki with free coffee & fruits
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Personal health insurance
Our recruitment process
- Introductory call
- 2nd round interview testing sales knowledge & techniques
- Discussion with our sales leadership team
How to apply
Brella provides the world’s smartest networking platform for events.
We have digitally transformed thousands of events across 56 different countries worldwide. Our customers are the thought leaders in their respective industries, like Google, Microsoft, AT&T, Informa Knect365, Ernst & Young, Qualcomm, IBM, TechCrunch, Techstars, Hubspot, Ericsson and The Linux Foundation, among many others.
Founded in 2016, Brella’s headquarters are located in Finland, with a US headquarters in New York.
Find more info from our homepage.